Unity White Tea
Unity White Tea | 團團圓圓
Tasting notes: Wet forest, honey, dark chocolate
Origin: Fuding, Fujian, China
Cultivar: 福鼎大白 Fuding Dabai
An aged white tea with a comforting honey flavour, balled into a perfect sphere shape symbolising the unity of family and loved ones.
Why we love it:
- It has an deeper, fuller flavour than most white teas, due to its age.
- It's flavour lasts for many infusions - great for serving at gatherings.
- You can keep it for many years, as it gets better with age.
- It comes in individually wrapped balls (single serving) which easily fit in your pocket or bag - perfect for tea on-the-go.
- It tastes great when brewed with a variety of temperatures, even boiling. You can also boil this tea in a pot on the stove for a richer flavour.
Unity White Tea is harvested and hand-rolled in Fujian, the birthplace of white tea. It is made of a lower picking grade comprising larger leaves with a more robust flavour than other white teas.
Unity White Tea
Due to the pandemic, international delivery fees are higher than normal and we cannot deliver to some countries. Contact us at email@example.com for help.
Hong Kong delivery
Delivery is free for orders of HK$500 or more. Heavy items do not qualify for free shipping. Please allow 5-7 working days for your delivery. See our shipping policy.
Delivery is free for orders of HK$2500 or more. All other orders have a flat delivery fee of HK$450. Heavy items do not qualify for free shipping. We aim to send orders within 5 business days of payment, and they are usually delivered within 14-60 days, depending on the destination. See our shipping policy.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. Items returned without notification may not be properly identified and may result in delays in addressing your concern and/or processing your refund.
Not all items are eligible for refunds. Please see our refund policy for more.