Palace Puerh | 宮廷普洱
Tasting notes: Earthy, woodsy, velvety
Origin: Menghai, Yunnan, China
Cultivar: 大葉種 (Puerh Assamica)
Once a tribute tea for emperors, this fully fermented ripe Puerh is made purely of young buds for a silky, velvety texture.
Why we love it:
- It is the top grade of fully fermented ripe Puerh, made purely of young buds, which gives it a silky, velvety texture.
- As a fermented tea, it pairs well with heavy food like dim sum. It has also been shown to help improve blood sugar control and lower cholesterol levels.
- Because the tannins are broken down in the fermentation process, ripe Puerh is a very mellow tea with no bitterness or astringency.
- Most ripe Puerh is produced from the leftovers of raw Puerh production, but we source this from a family in Yunnan who are dedicated to perfecting ripe Puerh in its own right.
- It ages well - you can keep it for many years.
Due to the pandemic, international delivery fees are higher than normal and we cannot deliver to some countries. Contact us at email@example.com for help.
Hong Kong delivery
Delivery is free for orders of HK$500 or more. Heavy items do not qualify for free shipping. Please allow 5-7 working days for your delivery. See our shipping policy.
Delivery is free for orders of HK$2500 or more. All other orders have a flat delivery fee of HK$450. Heavy items do not qualify for free shipping. We aim to send orders within 5 business days of payment, and they are usually delivered within 14-60 days, depending on the destination. See our shipping policy.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. Items returned without notification may not be properly identified and may result in delays in addressing your concern and/or processing your refund.
Not all items are eligible for refunds. Please see our refund policy for more.