- Brewing tips
Keemun Curls | 祁紅香螺
Tasting notes: Malty, red date, walnuts
Origin: Qimen, Anhui, China
Cultivar: 祁門櫧葉種 Qimen Zhu Ye Zhong
Using only small, delicate leaves harvested in spring, this premium black tea is hand-rolled over a charcoal fire for a nutty flavour.
Why we love it:
- It's the highest grade of black tea from the Qimen mountains of Anhui, China, made of small leaves for a smoother texture.
- It's one of China's top ten teas (the only black tea to make it on that list), loved for its rich, chocolatey flavour.
- It's hand-rolled over a charcoal fire, giving it a robust flavour with undertones of longan and red date, and the nutty aroma of walnuts.
- It's harvested in spring as one delicate bud and one small leaf, and goes through laborious processing to achieve the coveted aromatic notes.
- This cultivar is known to contain a unique essential oil prized for its calming effects.
teaCLUB members get 10% off!
Due to the pandemic, international delivery fees are higher than normal and we cannot deliver to some countries. Contact us at email@example.com for help.
Hong Kong delivery
Delivery is free for orders of HK$500 or more. Heavy items do not qualify for free shipping. Please allow 5-7 working days for your delivery. See our shipping policy.
Delivery is free for orders of HK$2500 or more. All other orders have a flat delivery fee of HK$450. Heavy items do not qualify for free shipping. We aim to send orders within 5 business days of payment, and they are usually delivered within 14-60 days, depending on the destination. See our shipping policy.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. Items returned without notification may not be properly identified and may result in delays in addressing your concern and/or processing your refund.
Not all items are eligible for refunds. Please see our refund policy for more.