This workshop is for tea enthusiasts who want to develop their tasting and brewing expertise. Each month, we serve a different set of curated seasonal teas from various regions around the world. Our Tea Master will teach you a simplified gongfu brewing method you can use at home to coax the most flavour out of your tea.
General workshop rundown (90 minutes)
- Introduction to the origin and processing methods of the 3 teas of the month
- Brewing 101: the relationship between teaware and tea
- A step-by-step brewing guide
- A guided tasting of the 3 curated teas of the month
On the house
- A complimentary snack
- A HK$100 rebate for the same day purchase of any tea (excluding seasonal promotions and gift sets)
Available on Wednesdays at 11:30am | 1:30pm | 3:30pm | 5:30pm
Plantation Tearoom, 18 Po Tuck St, Sai Ying Pun (HKU MTR Exit B2)
1 person | $650/person
2-4 people | $500/person
- Workshops begin and end at the time stated. We cannot extend the time for late arrivals.
- Workshop bookings are non-refundable, so please ensure your availability before booking.
- If you cancel with more than 14 days notice, we can reschedule your booking to a later date, space permitting. Or we can give you a workshop voucher to be used at a later date.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, we can only reschedule your booking once your current booking is re-sold.
Please read our full T&Cs before booking your workshop.
For questions, please email email@example.com