Welcome to the wonderful world of whole leaf craft tea! This is the perfect place to start. Our Tea Master will introduce you to 5 types of tea, and give you an overview of how the different categories and flavours of tea are produced. You will walk away with a better understanding of how to buy and appreciate real tea in your everyday life.
General workshop rundown (60 minutes)
- Introduction to 5 types of tea and how they are produced
- A brewing demonstration
- A guided tasting of the 5 types of tea
On the house
- A complimentary snack
- A HK$100 rebate for the same day purchase of any tea products (excluding seasonal promotions and gift sets)
Available on Wednesdays at 11:30am | 1:30pm | 3:30pm | 5:30pm
Plantation Tearoom, 18 Po Tuck St, Sai Ying Pun (HKU MTR Exit B2)
1 person | $500/person
2-4 people | $400/person
Please note, workshops bookings are non-refundable, so please ensure your availability before booking.
- If you cancel with more than 14 days notice, we can reschedule your booking to a later date, space permitting. Or give you a workshop voucher to be used at a later date.
- If you cancel with less than 14 days notice, we can only reschedule your booking once your current booking is re-sold.
- Workshops begin and end at the time stated. We cannot extend the time for late arrivals.
Please read our full T&Cs before booking your workshop.
For questions, please email email@example.com